A withering survivor watches a "video of his life" where he "passed on" 20 minutes!
A man who "got back from the dead" saw somebody sitting close to him watching a procedure on his thumb and how the experience completely changed him.
Reports uncovered that Scott Drummond, clinically "passed on" for twenty minutes in a brush with death, started another discussion about eternal life.
Talking on Prioritze Your Life, Drummond clarified how, as the activity started, he felt something ascend in his arm and swear on into his all that is holy prior to seeing his body from a higher place and seeing the activity.
He added: "I was in good company there was somebody close to me watching me. I couldn't say whether this was typical or not, yet I observed each line I put in my thumb. Despite the fact that I've never seen the individual close to me, I just sat close to him as though I knew it The individual. Everything was would through the care, there was no talking. I could hear what the specialist was doing."
Then, at that point, Drummond recollected that he had been told the time had come to go and never think back.
Yet, he abruptly wound up in a field with the individual who was with him sitting close to him.
"Furthermore I looked to one side and there were some huge tall trees and I recollect it was the most uncommon of trees. It had a tall trunk with leaves on top and there were a ton of them. Then, at that point, before me and afterward to one side, there was tall grass that was likely with regards to my abdomen stature."
He proceeded, "What I recollect distinctively is that I could see the long streets on my left side, I could see the long street on my right side - I wasn't permitted to think back. In any case, before me around then it seemed as though a cloud, it was only a white cloud. What's more unexpectedly to me I began to Watching a video of my life and watching it from the day I was brought into the world until I was 28 years of age."
"I consider all that I've seen, you know, some were great and some were terrible, however I realize I needed to improve my life. I unexpectedly recollect being so quiet."

